- 150000.00 - 160000.00 INR
- 150000.00 INR
- 40-70 Kilograms (kg)
- ABS Plastic
- Cleanroom, Warehouses, Office, Factory, Restaurant, Home
Air Ventilator is used for fresh air ventilation in enclosed area & during disaster for smoke extraction and removal of leaked gases forcing in fresh air. Ventilation is also required for removing water vapor produced by respiration, burning and cooking and for removing odors. If water vapor is permitted to accumulate it may damage the structure insulation.
The key advantages of the Air ventilator are that it enables firefighters to work with the greatest safety providing fresh air in the fire zone which helps them to find victims much more quickly, and to reduce damage.
Air Ventilators are also used to supply fresh air to the workers cleaning drainage lines.
Used in disaster like:
Smoke extraction & Gas leak, Sewer Cleaning, Mining, Tunnel work, etc.
For fresh air ventilation for working in enclosed area & during disaster for smoke extraction & gas extraction.
Combustion (e.g. - fireplace, gas heater, candle, oil, lamp, etc.) consumes oxygen while producing carbon dioxide & other unhealthy gases & smoke requiring Air ventilation.
Easy for maintenance & portable.
- Strong chemical resistant body
- Smooth operation
- Fast cleaning of hazardous gases, smoke
- Easily movable
- One man can easily operate
- Eco-friendly use in Gas leak emergency situation
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Week
- 1-2 Week
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Standard packing of SAEPL.
- All India
- ISO certified
S.No 17/1B, Plot No 5, Gala No.26, Pragati Industrial Complex, Kothrud Industrial Estate, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, 411038, India