- 370000.00 INR
- 1290 Millimeter (mm)
- Hydraulic Rock Splitter
- 31 Kilograms (kg)
- Rock Splitting, Concrete Demolition Stone Splitting, Concrete Demolition Tunneling Micro Tunneling
- Stainless Steel
Equipment hydraulic rock splitter is one of the most popular rock splitter products in India. This rock splitter material of the splitting cylinder is high strength aluminum and special steel material. It is light weight easy to handle and creating high performance pressure. Hydraulic splitter splits much faster and gives greater output, it can be used for horizontal as well as vertical position for cracking or splitting concrete and rocks. The Hydraulic rock splitters are available in different models S-36s, S-36, S-90, S-240.
- Single person can easily use to perform operation.
- Hydraulic Rock Splitter produces force of 415 Tons.
- Hydraulic Rock Splitter can work under water.
- Powerful on all types of ground strata.
- It can be used vertical and horizontal direction.
- Performs smooth splitting operation.
- Noiseless, environment â€“ friendly and dust free operation.
- Operator can easily learn to operate the splitter within a short time.
|Type of Wedge set||R|
|Drill Hole Dia (mm)||45-48|
|Drill Hole Depth (mm)||610|
|Splitting Distance (mm)||20-50|
|Splitting Force (kN/Ton)||6061/618|
|Splitting Force Actual (kN/Ton)||3507/358|
|Length of Splitter (mm)||1290|
|Length Wedge - Counter (mm)||380|
|Length Wedge - Center (mm)||600|
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 15-20 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard Packaging of SAEPL
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO Certificate En ISO 9001:2015
S.No 17/1B, Plot No 5, Gala No.26, Pragati Industrial Complex, Kothrud Industrial Estate, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, 411038, India